Sunday, September 30, 2007

I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me." (Galatians 2:20)

What can I say about all the good things that have happened to me lately? What can I say about anything and everything? Well...I can say two things, one: It's all by the grace of my Lord, Jesus Christ that all things are possible...the closer I get to him, the closer I see that if it wasn't for his grace...I wouldn't be able to do a thing; and I mean, Nothing! From eating sushi to working, to being a good son, friend, to whatever...it's all by his grace. The second thing is pretty much a follow up to the first...why have I tried to accomplish so much in my spiritual life before and could never pass square 1? Exactly because "I"tried..and I'm nothing but a sinful man that makes tons of mistakes, however...I'm crucified with my Lord, so guess what? I don't live anymore, but he lives in me and through me. Hey, 20 + yrs in the church and really never understood that...I have insomnia, but my Lord doesn't...so guess what? Insomnia`s gone, and so is was my anxiety and so is everything else...He lives, not me.
Many of the people I know, have been walking with The Lord for quiet sometime...so this might not be something new to them...but this is for all the people that through my other website, my work, etc...somehow got to this blog; Jesus loves you, accept him in your life and once and for all be crucified with him; (True) life is so much easier like this, why? Because you don't need to live anymore, but HE will live for you. God Bless, Lucas Penido.